Didn't even manage to complete a week

 To be fair, dear void, I was very sick last week that the supposed holiday week ultimately became a recovery week while I battled from pneumonia (not covid!) and my asthma (to which I am still in my controlling phase). 

But now that the first days of April blurred through and I had to pick up the work I couldn't do last week, I'll really put in more effort into starting new habits. Starting with this one. 

So just to put it into digital paper, and like the true Capricorn to always list,  here are what I hope to accomplish this year:

1. Daily diary entries. Anything goes. 

2. Work out more. 

3. Manage financials. And this include the following:

    a. Continue the excel sheet

    b. Save half of the monthly salary starting this month for my Egg Preservation Goal. 

    c. Work more on my books with my new accountant

4. Renew all licenses. ISTG, that driver's license is 2 years overdue. Update that Philhealth acc too. 

5. Have a dedicated study time. I have to read more on EMG-NCV. 

I'll keep it this way for now. Short list but a lot of effort needed. 

Sigh.

Wish me luck.

M

Comments

Popular Posts