Hello stranger.

I won't stay here writing for long. Well, at least for tonight. I'll just get some words across for today because I told myself that I would really try this time to just write every day no matter how short. 

Today was a slow day for both my clinics. Every Wednesday I go to two clinics, and stop by 1 other hospital briefly for due diligence. The only upside to the first clinic is that it's mall-based. So if it's particularly slow, I'd get some errands done like groceries and stuff (which I did by getting a new pair of glasses, refilling my meds, little bit of tita shopping in Watson's. But the best part of every Wednesday is lunch with my mother. I'd end my clinic by 12, she'd have hers around 1 at the same clinic so lunch is our very own bonding time. 

Just an interlude, every hospital/clinic hop in my hometown takes a minimum of 30 minutes to a fucking hour because of the -eyeroll- roadworks. 

Time flew by and once I got home, I wanted to play with my sister's puppy (who, I think, loves me more hehe), but because I'm in a skirt and this chubby shitzu is a playful biter, I had to go up my room and change. :( 

I was about to go back after wearing pants but I somehow ended up having an OT session with my nieces as I thought up how to make playing with slime for a long time while their mom is in a zoom conference. For reference, one is a middle child 3 year old, the other one - the youngest is almost 2. Anyway, was able to successfully distract them for a solid hour, getting out with just slime and stickers on my clothes. 

And oh no, they fed the puppy dinner already just as I was about to excuse myself. :((

The rest of the night flew by with me de-cluttering my desk, organizing my bag, and obsessing about my videogame character ship and my otome boyfriends lol. 

That's all today. 

Bye. 

Comments

Popular Posts