Just an inventory to see if i'm playing too much.

So my active games include:

1. Love and deepspace. Do not judge me because I really don't care. :P I'm in my otome era. My bias is Rafayel, well technically, he was a bias wrecker that truly wrecked my love for Zayne, effectively switching their roles.

2. Honkai Star Rail. We are near the anniversary. I started preferring this to Genshin because of how time friendly it is. Having ADD, Genshin is too overwhelming at times. 

3. Final Fantasy VII Ever Crisis. I just recently downloaded this. My favorite franchise has always been ff7 (Team Aerith! But before I get attacked if somehow someone finds this blog which I doubt, I don't hate Tifa. I actually love her. I just prefer Aerith and Cloud's dynamic a bit more. Also, I hate the tifa fanboys. Poor girl is more than her boobs. She's kickass and kind. And her solo battle in Advent Children is one of my favorite highlights of the movie. Also, on my first run, I totally gave her the flower.)

Maybe I'll pick up Genshin again someday. I'm already happy with my characters so far. Maybe once a new archon is up. 

Anyway, I just know that if I finally buy a ps5 or a steamdeck, it's game over for all hope of a social life. 

so i really really have to get out of my funk and out of my house. 


Comments

Popular Posts