Heya.

As predicted, unless I actively haul myself on my chair and hover over the tab, I won't be able to keep this up. Lol.

I missed the second day.

It wan't the only thing I missed yesterday. I skipped 3 days of the 30 day song challenge, and I still have not logged on my cycle app. 

*sigh*

I'm just really out of motivation nowadays. It's all about starting, but never really finishing. 

Unlike when I was reviewing for my specialty boards, I was still able to squeeze in some achievements while still under the pressure of the upcoming test.

But now that I finally have the freedom to do anything, it's all...

running away from responsibilities.

Is this revenge irresponsibleness? 

Maybe. 

I don't think I'm really lost because I have many paths I can take once I move.

It's just I'm really generally tired.

Yep.

So after checking this off my procrastination list, lets see if I can go further down that list.

K, bye.

Comments

Popular Posts